If you want to complete a two-week language course, you will need to transfer your current educational leave entitlement to next year. Please note that you must inform your employer in good time and in writing by the end of the current year. This transfer of educational leave is possible in accordance with § 5 (8) of the HBUG Act, which states that the employee can transfer the educational leave to the next calendar year. This must be done in writing before the end of the calendar year, regardless of why it was not used; even if the employee had refused the exemption.

Educational leave is ideal if you want to learn a new language or improve your existing language skills or prepare for a language certificate.

Every Monday begins an intensive course – with the exception of holidays. We recommend starting with the formalities two to three months before the desired time. If you need further information, please contact us – we are happy to advise you!